Kollywood Hero-Surya



Tamil Actor Surya

Friday, September 21, 2007

Surya shares his little secrets with Sify...


What is your idea of perfect happiness?
I'm very happy when I am working on a film.

What is your favourite journey/holiday?
A long drive to some village or wild life sanctuary. Walk on the fields and meet friendly people.

What do you lie about?
Being punctual. I am always late by 10 minutes in life.

What is your greatest regret?
Nothing as of now.

What is your current state of mind?
Happy. But anxious about my projects.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Wish I was a little more punctual.

If you change one thing about your family, what would it be?
Nothing. I want it to be the same.

What is the trait you hate in others?
Hypocrisy and jealousy

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
I thought I was perfect.

Don't want to pick flaws in God's workWhich living person do you admire most?
Kamal Hassan

What would you like to be born as in your next life?
I want a peaceful existence like a dog in a millionaire's house (smiles)

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Modesty

Your ideal woman? Or, your dream date?
She should be optimistic, friendly, talkative (as I am not) and humorous.

Your best friend in the industry
Jo (Jyothika) and Bala sir.

In one line, how would you describe yourself?
Boring person

Where do you see yourself five years down the line?
Married. Have a beautiful family and, remain to be passionate about movies and my roles.

If you were marooned on a deserted island, who would you like as your companion?
That ideal woman whom I said earlier.

What do you do first thing in the morning?
Have a bottle of water.

And the last things before you go to bed?
Switch off the television.

What is your mantra in life?
Hard work always pays.

Comments:
Huge of good collection great. I searched vinyl banner printing and brochure printing services blog. How to direct mail postcards . Regards business card printing
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]



Kollywood couples Surya-Jyothika


Search


Surya-Cine star